Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Game Plan


My plan to create my non-linear story (website) is to start with my trunk that will essentially explain my beat, which is cheap eats and places to see in the D.C. area.  My branches will consist of the different activities one can do for a reasonable price. 

For instance, one branch will be dedicated to the different restaurants, the second branch can be the interesting places or most overlooked places to check out, and the branch could be the places to lounge and get good drinks or something to that extent.

Furthermore, I would include a FAQ page and give information on the various forms of transportation that can be used to get in and out of D.C. easily. 

Additionally, I will also include a google map of the area and mark the places to check out. Also I would like to create a timeline of the special or upcoming events in the area.

I don't know how this will all work out, but this is just a draft of the possibilities. 

(Please feel free to make comments or suggestions)

1 comment:

jenny atwater said...

It will all work out. :)