Monday, January 26, 2009

Undecided

Hello,
My name is Rozalyn Reed. I am excited to have excelled to MCOM 258 and I am looking forward to improving some of my flaws. Last semester I felt uncomfortable conducting interviews with strangers, but I hope that this semester I can overcome that.

I also want to become more familiar with computer programs like soundslides and video editing etc. I am undecided about the career path I want to take once school is done (I have commitment issues). It is difficult to choose what career I want to do for the rest of my working life. I love having options.

Currently, I am interested in broadcast journalism, literary writing (feature stories in magazines), or being a columnist. I think being a columnist will give me the opportunity to bring out my creative and unique style.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rozalyn,
Life is an ever evolving process. You don't have to pick your career in college and stick to it forever! But, good writing skills are at the foundation of many careers, so you're on the right track!